Follow me on GitHub: https://github.com/john-cd
I am in the process of porting a dozen or so repos from BitBucket to GitHub:
- John’s Frontend
- An Angular 2 / TypeScript template, intended as a starting point for web user interfaces commonly used in analytics, data and NLP projects (search interface, annotated documents, dashboards, simple forms…).
- John’s Cloud
- Useful CloudFormation templates and devops scripts
- A basic template for Python projects
- Python Cheatsheets and Code Snippets
- Basic HTML5 template
- Basic data structures in C#
- Modernization to C# 7.0 in progress
- Demo that traverses a large directory structure as fast as possible and reports duplicate files (files with the same content). Illustrates hashing, lazy evaluation of generators, Streams, Bloom filter, lock-free multi-threaded programming, and asynchronous interleaving.
- Sample implementation of a LRU cache and excuse to test C# 7.0’s newest features
- This Blog